Making an undesignated donation is the most direct way to support all of PCOP’s educational and outreach programs. PCOP also has a variety of designated giving options described below. Click the Donate button below to make a donation and use the description field if you are choosing a specific giving option or giving anonymously. However you choose to give will be valued.
CLICK HERE to support PCOP by shopping through Amazon Smile!
Gifts in Honor, Tribute and Memory
Large or small, honorary or celebratory, you can pay tribute to the important people in your life by honoring them with a gift to PCOP.
In lieu of accepting traditional presents, consider asking friends or family to make a gift to PCOP, or if you’re a guest at an upcoming celebration, consider making a gift to PCOP on the recipient’s behalf. Not only will you honor them, but you will also make a lasting impact on PCOP’s work.
Gifts to PCOP help support our low-fee supervision program, new projects, and operating costs.
Support PCOP Conferences
- The Sydney Pulver Lecture Fund supports the Sydney Pulver Lecture, an annual program that is part of our Psychoanalytic Forum series.
- The Gerald D. Pearson Lecture Fund supports the Gerald D. Pearson Lecture, an annual program addressing topics in child and adolescent psychoanalysis.
- The Katz Fund is dedicated to underwriting programs for the public, such as Psychoanalytic Forums.
- The Robert Waelder Memorial Lecture Fund supports the Robert Waelder Memorial Lecture.
Support PCOP Scholarship Funds
- The Biddle Fund provides low interest loans for psychoanalytic candidates.
- The Resident Education Fund is a scholarship fund for psychiatry residents enrolled in a PCOP psychotherapy training program.
Support The PCOP Annual Racism and Mental Health Paper Award
The fund supporting this award was established by John and Elaine Frank to invite graduate students to submit an original paper that explores institutional racism within the field of mental health.
Support Special Projects
- The Board Fund supports innovative program development at PCOP.
- The Eugene Baum Research Fund supports psychoanalytic research projects.
- The Alex Burland Fund supports improvements to historic Rockland Mansion which houses PCOP’s office, classrooms, and meeting rooms.
Support the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Foundation
The Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Foundation was established to secure the financial future of Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia through its endowment, and to offer scholarships and grants supporting outreach and research of psychoanalytic ideas.
The Endowment Fund of the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Foundation supports PCOP with scholarships and grants for outreach projects and research of psychoanalytic ideas. Gifts to the Endowment fund of the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Foundation can be made without any restrictions or designations. The Foundation’s Endowment Fund has flourished with prudent management and through the efforts of the Annual Appeal Campaign.
- The Patricia Claffie Fund is a scholarship fund managed by the Foundation for social workers enrolled in a PCOP training program.
- The Henri Parens Hope Scholarship is a scholarship fund managed by the Foundation for PCOP trainees planning to combat social problems.
Read more about the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Foundation here.
Planned Giving and Bequests
Please contact PCOP for more information about these options.